PRESS RELEASE Chicago.

Canaday, PharmD, provides, Both of these documents progress quality of ongoing education and training to assure safe and effective medication use that is continually reflective of the development of medical research and technology. About the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education ACPEis thenational agencyfor theaccreditationof professionaldegree programsin pharmacy and providersof continuingpharmacy education. In collaboration with the American Culture of Health-System Pharmacists, ACPE accredits pharmacy technician training and education programs.In 2003, an international team of experts finished a reference sequence of the human genome, an achievement that sped attempts to find genes greatly, which reflect the approximately 2 % of the genome that codes for proteins. At one time, the remaining 98 % of the genome was referred to as junk DNA. Experts now understand that this non-coding DNA contains elements that perform important biological features, such as for example turning genes off or on. However, little info is present about where these non-coding functional elements are located and how they work. Related StoriesCrucial switch in single DNA base predisposes children to aggressive type of cancerResearchers reveal how charged gold nanoparticles influence framework of DNA and RNAUAB researcher awarded NIH grant to study pathogenesis of thrombotic microangiopathyThe fresh approach to identifying functional elements in non-coding DNA builds upon the average person attempts of Dr.